2.1K views

Sooo True.They Did Me The Same Way.

I Ordered From Them TWICE, Thinking That The Second Order Would Be Different From The First. I Had The Same Problem ...They Had To Call In Verify Because The Shipping And Billing Address Was Different I Guess. Which I Thought That Was LAME ASF. The First Pair I Ordered Was The "University Blue Foamposits" I Ordered Them That Friday That They Came Out.

I Aint Get The Package Till 2 Weeks Later Because I Was Missing There Calls. Then The Second Pair Was Some Jordans , The Samething Happened. I Ordered Them On April 2nd, Didn't Get Them Till The 16th. Yes I Was Mad Asf.

I Emailed And Emailed Them But No Response .

I WILL NOT Be Ordering From There EVER.My Experience Is DONE.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Sneaker Villa and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sneaker Villa to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sneaker Villa for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sneaker Villa?

Comments

San Antonio, Texas, United States #1200125

So are the shoes legit n real?

to Anonymous #1249507